The Bioclipse team is proud to announce a release candidate for Bioclipse with version 2.6.0.RC1.
We kindly ask from the community to put Bioclipse to the test and report bugs at http://bugs.bioclipse.net.
Download Bioclipse 2.6.0.RC1.
A getting-started guide is available.
Summarizing what's new (in no particular order):
- New Decision Support models (e.g. chemspider, daphnia, herg, opentox, SmartCyp)
- Bioclipse-R, including R-models for DS
- New online updates/installation
- New user interface for downloading data and predictive models
- Installer for Windows and Mac OS X
- CDK version 1.4.15 including e.g. better double bond localization, more atom types, and speed improvements.
- InChI (jni-inchi 0.8) supporting InChI v 1.0.3 (both standard and non-standard InChI).
- Improved core stability (Eclipse 3.8)
- Nightly build with Hudson and new provisioning system p2
- Numerous bug fixes